Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fried Chicken? High Cholesterol!

We have high cholesterol running in our family. Specifically, it runs down my fathers side of the family, with my grandfather (father's father) dying of a heart attack ,and my father being diagnosed with high cholesterol recently.
This means that every time I want to go to KFC or Burger King my mother makes me promise to look at some of the healthy options - the ones that aren't soaked in tasty trans fats! The thing I didn't know until recently is that salad dressings can be super-bad, and also some high carb items such as pasta are a potential problem too.
If you have high cholesterol in your family I suggest you do your research.

8 comments:

Jhon Davis said...

I love to be vegetarian but chickens don't grow on trees. anyway i know the danger still we are not avoiding this chicken stuff.

- John Devis
Magento Themes

tania said...

It is our nature we don't care a lot about far away coming problem, thats why we don't care bout to leave chicken.

- Tanya
Web Design Firm

Magento Templates said...

Really love to go and eat these fried chicken and stuff with Fast foods, but thanks to your post really came to know as to they contain high cholesterol as well thanks a lot for providing the information......

Magento Themes

mattelda said...

all fried foods have fate and high level of cholesterol. but it is fact that these are much tasty than other simple foods so every one want to eat them. we should not eat in big quantity but do not leave them permanently. our body need them

by:Electric Cigarette

Unknown said...

its true that these fried chickens have cholestrol and are unhealthy but they are irresistable

Discount Steel Buildings

Unknown said...

Wow fired chicken, my favorite... Who cares about chlesterol as to when he/she is eating his/her favorite dish.....

Discount Steel Buildings

jhon said...

Fired Chicken, my favorite who cares for cholesterol any ways....

Hair Transplant Islamabad

Hussam said...

Fired Chicken, yuum yuum... Who ever wonder how much cholesterol it has up till or unless it tastes good.

Free SMS